The Organisers would like to ask all attendees to follow the following
rules during the convention. By signing the attendence form, you agree
to abide by these conditions - they are not intended to interfere with
your FauxCon experience, but to ensure that everyone at the convention
has an equally good time.
- No weapons real or replica to be discharged at any time during the
approved as part of an official event. This includes knitting needles
- No smoking inside any buildings or within 1km of the town limits of
Moe, unless directly
connected to a religious/cult rite.
- No polo games on the croquet lawn.
- Absolutely no alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed to be consumed
without the express
written permission of organisers.
- Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult. Under absolutely
no circumstances are
children to be used as roleplaying props.
- Do not operate heavy machinery while at Fauxcon as it may induce drowsiness.
- A GM or tournament official's decision is final. Bribes must be made
in multiples of
- Con badges are to be worn at all times, including travel to and from
- No diving off the weir after 6pm.
- No event at FauxCon requires baptism before entry.
- No carnivorous pets allowed on the con site.
- All Fauxcon attendees must maintain a blood alcohol level of at least .03%.